Thursday, September 27, 2012

Welcome to The Amityville Senser

Hi Neighbors,

Welcome to The Amityville Senser blog.  I decided to start this blog because I was looking for a blog that had interesting information relevant to Amityville, NY and the surrounding areas- new restaurants and stores, events, etc.

I am fairly new to Amityville and Long Island so I usually rely on information in periodicals and online to find fun things to do and places to go.  I admit to you now that I may post a few things that have nothing to do with Long Island.  I am looking to build a community of people with similar interests so if it is interesting to me, I may want to share it with you, my neighbors, and I hope that you will share your interests as well.  I welcome comments, but I will exclude those that are offensive or derogatory (that's not very neighborly).  If there is something I should be posting about, please tell me!

Thanks!

The Amityville Senser

No comments:

Post a Comment